West Virginia Filmmakers Festival
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the following terms and conditions in connection with your film entry and related material to the West Virginia Filmmakers Festival(WVFF)
If acceptable, please complete the entry form in the bottom margin of the submission form.
1. As the Director/Producer or the Authorized Person to submit the Film (film material) etc. I/we have submitted our Film Work to the WVFF I/we warrant as the sole and exclusive owner(s) of all legal right and title thereto and have absolute authority to submit the enclosed material to West Virginia Filmmakers Festival.
2. I/we will indemnify and hold harmless WVFF its judges, sponsors, partners, individually and collectively, from and against all claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses including legal expenses arising out of or in connection with any and all claims, or third party claims based on material submitted to the West Virginia Filmmakers Festival.
3. I/we understand that the submission of the film or film materials alone doesn’t grantee that the film will be screened at West Virginia Filmmakers Festival. The WVFF has the rights to decide the finalists & the winners. Selected filmmakers will permit the WVFF to screen their film, use the title of their submitted work, log-line, their name, contact information, publicity stills, film footage and likeness, in ancillary screenings and publicity & promotional efforts.
4. I/We understand and agree that once your film is selected for screening, I forfeit my right to remove my film from the schedule.
5. West Virginia Filmmakers Festival may transfer the submitted screener to a required media format for screening, if needed, and that media may be used for WVFF for promotional purposes.
6. By submitting this work, I accept that I have in good faith complied with all copyright, trademark, or servicemark laws and have acquired all necessary rights regarding any copyrighted music, images, or other intellectual property present in my film.